<body>
DISCLAMIER ☆

web counter





infatuatedwith-vanilla.BS.COM
Currently Showing 1 Post


PROFILE ☆

Photobucket

Joix Wu Yunlang">
sweet 17th
17/7/1992
Republic Poly.DSLM
DANDELION flower♥
I ADORE ALL MY FRIENDS♥
joi_sianz_@msn.com

KINDER NONSENSE!!! ☆



CURRENTLY ☆




MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



KINDER LINKS ☆



MY WRETCHED BLOG
FRIENDSTER
TAGGED

Joix Yunlang
Joix Yunlang
Create Your Badge
KINDER LOVES☆

♥♥AHJON
♥ANNABEL
♥CARMEN
♥DON
♥ELVIN
♥♥♥♥HONGHONG
♥JESSABELLE
♥JIANWEI
♥LENCE:D
♥MARC
♥♥MARKIE
♥NAT
♥♥♥♥RINN TWINNY
♥WANXIN(:

RP KINDER CLIQUEEEESSS☆

♥♥AHMAD PAOEEEEEE
♥♥♥ARCPO DARLING
♥ASH
♥CHABELLE
♥DIAN
♥DIYANAH:D
♥♥EDERLYN
♥♥ELAINE
♥♥♥FYN SWEETEH
♥HUIMIN MINY TWIN:D
♥JIANMING
♥JINGLONG:D
♥JY
♥♥KATH CAT
♥KAIYING
♥MELVYN♥♥
♥MICHELLE
♥RADI BUTTERCUP:D
♥SHAHIIRA
♥♥STANLEY
♥♥♥♥TZE CHING
♥YVONNE
♥ZAKIAH



CREDITS ☆

Bought to you by:

CandyQueen CandyQueen

Designer:CandyQueen
Inspirations: :Little Miss Wendy
Resources: Lovecandied | LovelyCore | Cream| Framboise
Monday, 24 August 2009

"U THINK I STILL GIVE E DAMN TO U?!NB! SRY I DON'T "
u call this acting ahlian???
all i could say is..GROW UP PLEASE...
if u think this is acting ahlian,then people whom uses "FUCK","KNN","CB" are all AHBENGS or PAIKIA???
u uses these words as well,so are u one too?!?!
i think these words sound paikia to only primary school kids.
don't tell me u don't hear these in NYP!

i treated u as good as i could already.
u put "that" as ur stupid fucking pm is just expecting me to ask u why,to console u and persuade u is it?!?!?!SORRY I CAN'T!
since u doesn't appreciate,then why should i still bother?!
i thought the previous incident was already e end to the displeases,and now it repeat.
u knew i wasn't in the right mood already and u're trying to create more scene!
i'm really fed up.
DO WATEVER U WANT.SAY WATEVER U WANT.
U THINK I CARE?! SORRY I DON'T!
i owe u nothing.


u are nobody to me anymore,FUCKER.

Labels:



the I <3 Vintage @ 8/24/2009.